Accessible Home Health Care in Laguna Hills, CA
Independently Owned And Operated By Ann Dang
We provide home care for all ages, although home health care is typically associated with the need for assistance with daily living among our ageing population. It is often assumed that the natural progression of ageing leads to the need for an assisted living facility or nursing home if the family is not able to assist their loved ones as they begin to struggle with daily living. Home Health Care providers in Laguna Hills, CA exist to bridge the gap between living at home and moving to an assisted living facility by matching a certified caregiver to take care of your loved ones, keeping them at home. You might even be surprised to know that hiring a caregiver is often cheaper than the costs associated with moving to an assisted living facility or nursing home.
Compassionate Care "From the Heart"
Accessible Home Health Care is the leading provider of medical and non-medical compassionate home health Care. Based out of Laguna Hills, CA, your local Accessible Home Health Care understands how difficult it can be to care for loved ones during their time of need. Our dependable caregivers offer in-home care to everyone in Laguna Hills, CA, whether it's young or senior patients needing home care and help with daily activities, such as: eating, bathing, and clothing themselves. Outlined below are our most common specialty care services.
Health Care Specialties
- Alzheimer's Care
- Dementia Care
- Healthy Baby Care
- Primary Caregiver Respite Care
- Senior Health
- Post-Op Surgery Care
- Muscular Disability
- Wound Care
- Neonate Home Care
- Cardiac Care
Call Accessible Home Health Care in Laguna Hills, CA today for a FREE rate quote and consultation.
Why Accessible Home Health Care?
Accessible's professional team has extensive experience in the health industry and is committed to be there with "Compassionate Care" during your days of need:
Why Choose Us?
- We Provide Compassionate Care "From The Heart"
- 24/7 Non-Medical Services
- Experienced, Trained, & Screened Caregivers
- We Provide Patients With Their Own "Bill Of Rights"
- Approved Provider To Over 50 Network Insurance Providers And 3rd Party Payment Sources
- Assistance In Determining All Home Health Care Benefits Available
- Accessible Home Health Care has developed a program that recognizes and addresses the special needs of those affected by memory loss.
- The Program is called
CALMS "Compassionate Alzheimer's & Loss of Memory Support".
- All of our caregivers have completed the specialized training and certification program.
Please complete the form below to contact us online or call us now at 949-859-4772.